Want to hit all the local spots for a few drinks while you’re in town? Be sure to check out these local watering holes.
Making the Rounds
- Looking to watch the game and mix with locals? Check out Vagabond Kitchen & Tap House in the Chelsea Heights section of Atlantic City. An assortment of specialty draft beer, live entertainment and award-winning burgers and appetizers.
- Time for sunset? Catch the FREE shuttle (Wed, Fri, Sat. evenings) to the Wonder Bar. Not only does the Wonder Bar have an incredible wine and beer selection, but it also boasts an outside bar right on the water, where you are sure to get the local feel!
- Ready to get the true LOCAL after hours scene?
- Head over to Ducktown Tavern with regular specials and over 20 TV’s for all your viewing needs.
- You can also shoot over to world famous The Irish Pub on St. James Place. The Irish Pub is not only a local landmark, but it’s also a place where anyone coming to AC can go to feel a local’s vibe and get the ultimate Pub-vibe.
- Both locations are open 24 hours-a- day.
Appetizers & Atmosphere
- Looking for delicious snacks with your drinks? The Pic-A-Lilli Pub is just the spot! Grab some cocktails and their renowned wings without breaking the bank.
- Don’t miss Atlantic City Bar and Grill on Pacific Avenue. This bar/restaurant offers can’t beat Happy Hour specials and the Crab Pie is to die for – stop in for a cold beer and some delicious specials!
- Looking for the ultimate sunset view of Atlantic City? Back Bay Ale House located in Historic Gardner’s Basic offers outside seating on both a lower level patio and an upstairs deck, where you can watch the sunset, enjoy a nightly complementary sunset shot, and taste some of the best food in town. Back Bay also offers custom drinks in 32-ounce Mason Jars, which are sure to bring you true happiness.
- If you’re looking for an outside bar right on the historic boardwalk, then Harry’s Oyster Bar is the spot for you.
- Live music and locals? Look no further than the Boneyard Bar & Grill on Virginia Avenue. Boneyard is a 24-hour bar featuring a wide selection of on-tap craft brews, late-night bar bites & live bands.
**Please be sure to check various websites/social media pages for hours of operation and daily specials.